BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Striper fishing is really heating up! We'll be out there fishing everyday, morning and afternoon. We're live baiting and we've also taken a couple fish jigging, too! Here is our schedule for the upcoming week...

All full this week! Thanks, guys!

Thanks, and look forward to having you aboard the ADAM BOMB III for some striper fishing!

[ 10-31-2005, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
ADAM HAD A GOOD TIME WITH YOU ON MON-A FEW FISH WERE BETTER THAN MOST OF WHAT THE OTHER BOATS WERE DOING SO I WAS PRETTY HAPPY.HOW ABOUT THE BOAT THAT LOST POWER AND SMACKED THE ROCKS-CRAZY STUFF HAPPENS.I WILL BE SEEING YOU IN A FEW WEEKS-THANKS AGAIN FOR A NICE DRY TRIP.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We still have availability on Wednesday. The weather looks good, and the fishing has been great. Give us a call to get on board!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Adam i am interested in the two-three spots wed am. Doug Grundlock 856-933-5160 or cell 609-868-3861 book at least two possible three

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Doug - you're on for two spots in the morning. I left you a voice mail. Please, call my cell or post to confirm. Looking forward to having you aboard!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hey Adam,

Went on a Striper trip in the spring with u that turned into an awesome "togos" trip.

I'll take one spot on the Wed. 11/2 PM trip if it's still open.

Thanks Michael.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts