BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week, we'll be fishing for STRIPERS! We had our first fish in the rips on 10/7, a beautiful 39", 20lb. bass. There are also stripers being caught in the backwater. We are also booking striper trips for the rest of the fall, so call ASAP to reserve your date...they're filling up quick. When the bite is in full swing, we'll be sailing two trips daily, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Depending on the water temperature and how the bite is, we'll also be fishing for sea bass on the wrecks, and jigging bluefish.

Here is our schedule for the upcoming week...

WEDNESDAY - 1 OPEN BOAT SPOT

THURSDAY - 4 OPEN BOAT SPOTS OR A PRIVATE CHARTER

Call (609) 602-6834 to get on board!

[ 10-11-2004, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John, give me a call on my cell phone or e-mail me with your phone number. I will be in touch. Right now, the boat is full, but if something opens up, I can call you.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bob, I don't have anything early on Monday. However, I do have an open boat on TUESDAY with four spots open in the morning. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Hi Capt. Adam,
My name is Tom Berridge from Williamstown, NJ.
I work at Universal Supply Co. in Hammonton, and my boss and I were interested in a striper trip possibly within the next three weeks or so, but he wanted to see if maybe we could go after work, maybe for a couple of hours. There would be three of us. Im not sure if you normally do this or not just wondering. But I , myself will be booking you this fall for a striper trip. I have been out on many boats but I keep hearing the Adam Bomb, so I will give it a go. Can you please let me know if this is possible and rates and stuff like that. My cell number is (856)364-8286 or e-mail me back. Thanks man, looking foward to hearing from you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts