BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, with continued good weather and fishing, we are going to keep chasing tog! Fishing has been good with fish to 14.5lbs taken last week, along with abundant smaller fish, too! The weather for this week looks good with mostly 40+ degree temperatures prevailing. We will run each trip that we get, weather permitting.

Friday, February 3rd: 4 open spots

There are plenty of fish to be caught! There is no better cure for cabin fever and winter blues than to get out on a boat and catch some fish. Give us a call or e-mail us to set your trip up.

Last trip with fish to 14.5lbs...

[ 01-30-2006, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Banned
1,617 Posts
Adam, I got your voicemail and I will be out 1 or 2x next week. I have to see how my work schedule figures out. I would love to say I'll take the whole boat but I finally learned my lesson. Unless you get a deposit....people will bail out. Its amazing how many grandmothers die the night before a fishing trip. Thanks for the call. I cant wait. Mike

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike, no problem! Let me know when you'd like to get out. Fishing is good, and barring any cold snaps, should continue.

Steve, he looks familiar. :D You ought to try and get out another time and this time drag Hightides with ya'. :D

·
Registered
16,302 Posts
Adam, if you're running further into Feb, I got some days open and would love to get out again!

[ 01-26-2006, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: CaptG ]

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Matt, I will be running into Feb., and will play it by year as to how deep into the month we go...depending on weather.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Adam, I'll take another stab in a few weeks weather permitting. I have stupid f%#$*ng meetings at work the next two weeks. I need to hit the lottery and quit this employment thing. It really cuts into my fishing schedule.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Come on, guys! We have availability thru this week and the weather looks REAL GOOD for Thursday. We had limits today with fish to 8lbs., and the bite should continue!!! Give us a call or e-mail to reserve a seat.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ron, right now, Thursday is looking SWEET! I can put you down for a spot if you'd like. I plan on fishing! Let me know!

James - as long as the weather holds up and people want to fish...I'm fishing! :D Let me know when you'd like to go.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Unless Mother Nature dictates otherwise, Adam,

I AM ON FOR SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Paul, right now, I'm booked for Saturday, but have openings the following week. As long as the weather and fishing hold, we'll be going! Let me know!

Dick, sounds great! Can't wait to execute some whitechins with you this weekend! :D

Ron, excellent! I'll call ya' tomorrow. We are going to have to depart a little earlier than normal - 6AM - as two of the guys on board have to be back in by 2PM and I want to get a full day in for us!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts