BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone!

Togging continues to be good in Cape May! We had fish to 11lbs this past week, and all but one trip had easy limits for the boat!

Based on the weather models for this week Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday are looking like good days. This could change, but as of now these are the days we're going to try and schedule. Here is what we have available...

Thursday, January 19th: 2 open seats

Saturday, January 21st: 2 open seats

Tog trips are 8 hours. Open boats are $130 per person. This includes all bait, tackle, and fish cleaning. Charters are also available.

We'll be fishing ALL WINTER. There is no need to get cabin fever waiting for spring when there is some terrific winter time bottom fishing to be had right here in South Jersey! We'll be togging until it gets too chilly for them, and then switching to COD and ling.

See ya soon! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still have seats Thursday and the weekend! Weather looks GREAT Thursday and the togging is still good! Give me a call to get aboard!!!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
adam anyone i know on sat? might have time to kill some fish.....
Paul, not any of the regulars I have seen you fish with...

Adam did you get my message about getting onboard Thurs? Let me know Thanks. TJ
TJ - you are on brother. Can't wait! That sweatshirt kicked *** today in the 15 degree morning departure temps! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I keep watching the Montauk reports. As soon as it's hot up there, I'd imagine we have a good chance down here. There are a few fish around right now, but the big #'s are still to the north. Next day the weather is perfect I may take a look.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Adam, I sent you an email. I'll take one seat on Saturday if you still have one.

Thanks, Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts