BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the Duke of Fluke yesterday with Adam. Our team was Paul-Phillyfishing, Ed-Freaky one, John-Ihunt49 and me. Just wanted to thank Adam for a great day on the water. This was my first trip with Adam, and I gotta say he is intense and loves to catch fish and knows the spots. We worked the old grounds and a few special spots. We caught several keepers and had lots of action, made it back for the 5 heaviest fish with a very respectable total. If you never took a trip with Adam you should. I learned a lot and it’s nice to let someone else do the driving. BTW the boat is incredible, fast, dry and has a ton of room to fish. Thanks Adam, see you in August for fluking.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Nice report & nice t-shirt.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Bt3100, you will have to look long and hard to find another Captain than Adam who will work so hard for his clients.
Their are a couple other good Skippers out of Snug Harbor that I haven't had the pleasure of fishing with yet.
They are all very knowlegable about what they do, and are all around good folks. Fishing with Adam is more like fishing with a friend, rather than a Charter Captain.
Glad to hear you all were in the running for total weight.

·
Banned
1,809 Posts
I fish only with ADAM for those exact posts above. Best part about him is after fishing for about 5 years on his boat(s) we have become good friends and brought back many new faces for him. He's a great guy and a very honest and hard worker on the boat!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts