BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please make a simple reply here in this thread so I can help you. Depending on how many requests I receive and how many people have forgotten their passwords, it may take me a little bit to get'em all done so please...go easy on me :)

***This Is For Our Advertisers Only!***

After I get our advertisers taken care of I will make an attempt to help anyone else who may need assistance.​

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sterling Harbor said:
Ron, I e-mailed you last week for assistance, but have since figured it out, so you can disregard my e-mail. Thanks!!
Ya know Cathy...while all the "My Passwords Not Working" requests were flowing in, I kinda hoped some of you would figure out the signature thing. There's simply not enough time in a day :)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Password is fixed and working....but I'm too computer illiterate to know how to put the link in my signature and make it say "Bonus Check Charters", with the pic.

I had the link and "proud sponsor of The Bass Barn" in my sig. I know your busy, whenever you get around to it. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
capt. ed said:
Password is fixed and working....but I'm too computer illiterate to know how to put the link in my signature and make it say "Bonus Check Charters", with the pic.
Well capt. Ed...How'd I do? :)

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Ronny i need help ,But I will send you an email !
please read it before you Hook me Up !

·
Registered
871 Posts
I think I need some help as well! Did a little myself, but I cannot get the logo up. Thanx, Calvin

1 - 20 of 54 Posts