BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys know I dont post locations but I am posting this to let you guys know it may be time to give it a shot in your favorite spot. I got a 19" and 29" Striper today on bloods. I was fishing a huge mud flat 3-4'. Last 2 hours of outgoing tide. They were lively and fat. Good Luck this season guys.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts

Good Going Hip. Where were you fishing???

·
Registered
7,058 Posts
Way to go Hip!!!!....Was it in a river???come on,you can tell us that can't you? ;)

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
AHHHH COMMON HIP. JUST THE LAST 5 GPS#s

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
I'm sure it was a C&F fish for Hip. Thought you were teaching Hip?

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Hip,
Great job...That confirms the reports I received this afternoon about a spot that I frequent. I may have to just give it a go tonight before work for a few hours....LOL...Well maybe I will wait until Saturday when it is 61 degrees

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Hip,

Great news, you better have practiced C&R after all the BS you started this winter. ;)

Did you have any problems getting worms?

I'll be trying Saturday in my usual spot, waiting for a report on Friday from "Bloodworm Chuck".

Fishinphanatic...good to see you posting again. Looking forward to another "TNT" trip on the MegaBites. :D

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fish was released. I usually keep the 1st Keeper but let it go. It was nice to get out and have the rod bend. Supposed to rain the next few days I guess. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Kieth , :D :D :D

I took the boat out monday on a shake down, The fish and bait are already stacked up , but it's still cold at 39 .

[ 03-03-2004, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: In Depth ]

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
those fish should be snappin at most of the backside spots now ! Ill be going fri or sat w/the small boat. Gonna start with the clam thing

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Nice job Hip, and tks for the info....

1 - 20 of 57 Posts