BASS BARN banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the rally in Washington there was a good turnout however, I know a lot of the people doing most of the bitchin were no shows (you know who you are.) I don't think people realize that by coming together and letting the people that we elected know how strong we feel about the unreasonable restrictions placed on both recreational and commercial fisherman that we can effect change for the present and most importantly the future to ensure a sustainable fishery. I read on this site how guys talk about the best trips and the most fun they have is taking thier sons/ daughters out and seeing them catch thier first fish or many fishes they won't be able to do this with thier kids if you don't get up and act NOW. I also agree that there wasn't enough representation from the fishing industry. Captains of industry wake up if there are rules placed on us to further restrict us (unfairly) then who will you sell your boats, rods, reels, bait, etc... to. It doesn't matter whether you fish the back bays or the canyons GET UP AND HAVE YOUR VOICE HEARD YOU/WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. PS I know agree is spelled with 2 e's

1 - 1 of 1 Posts