BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been at Capt Cove Marina for the past 4 years and am on the list at AHMM. The only real reason for a move would be the floating docks. But I'm afraid that they wont allow me the same dates. Capt's cove allows me to stay in from April 15 - Dec 15th. Does anyone know the dates for AHMM?

Thanks

Greg

·
Registered
611 Posts
I think you'll be alright at AHMM - there are a few guys on here that stay for that long if not even longer.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
This year I believe that I was in on 3/29 and I believe that I came out on 12/10 which was the last date that they were hauling boats. If you are on a trailer you can stay longer (a week or so) but they will eventually call and tell you to get out as they are putting the bubblers in.

Hope this helps. One thing to note the water is typically off for a few weeks prior to my winter layup.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Pull mine the first or second weekend of December. Have a friend who keeps his in even longer. If your on floating dock 5, and have a long hose, you can still get fresh water.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Extended dates are no extra cost?

Thanks for the replies guys. I thought I had heard that you had to be out by Oct 31 but they would allow you to stay for several hundred additonal per month. Is that not the case? they ;et you stay until mid December for your normal slip fees? That would be great. I pulled out of Capt's cove on December 17 this year and the last two weeks were the best fishing of the year.

Greg

·
Registered
766 Posts
You should be alright,the worst that could happen they charge you for a month or so.Some guys put in for Oct, Nov only.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
My contract runs from April 1st. to October 31st. After that they charged me 50.00 bucks for November and 25.00 for the two weeks that I stayed in for December.......Greg.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Greg, did you winter store at the AHMM? I am not sure the fees apply if you are winter storing as they have to store your boat one way or the other.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
My contract runs from April 1st. to October 31st. After that they charged me 50.00 bucks for November and 25.00 for the two weeks that I stayed in for December.......Greg.
They never charged me extra , I always pull out right after thanksgiving .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts