BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This 305 Albemarle is priced to sell. Canyon ready boat is ready for you. Furuno Sounder, 48 mi Radar, Gps, Auto pilot, Tower combo GPS/Sounder, Windlass,AC/Heat,Remote spot light, Swim platform, 3116 Cats, 23 knt Cruise, 300 gallon diesel (usually burn 170 gallons on a 75 mile canyon troll trip), Raft, Epirb, Sirius, NJBeachBill at aol, boat is in Cape May County. Serious about selling and have priced the boat to show it. This is on of the best 30' boats on the water. $59,000. View attachment 54094

View attachment 54095

View attachment 54096

View attachment 54097

View attachment 54098

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Where is morningwood15?

Bill Fishin,

You should have no problem moving that boat. You might want to bump the Barn Sale post, however, as I couldn't find it in the three available pages. What year is she?

This is a perfect example of the type boat available for morningwood15 as was discussed in his 29 Luhrs thread.

Good luck with the sale. If I didn't already own a boat, I would be all over this one:thumbsup:

Steve

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
Sent it to my brother in Md whose friend is looking at a sistership for sale

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
What a great opportunity to buy a boat this good so low, hope you move it soon. We're turning are 32 Albemarle FB over to Scott White at F&S this week we've had our fill of trying to sell in this market. We're down to $65k the boat is loaded and has $80k in updates in it, it's in better condition and better rigged then it was in 2005 when we paid $120k for it. hard to beleive it hasn't moved, but we haven;t had it with a broker at this price so i think we'll have better luck. They're great boats, good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Ron,

I appreciate the words of encouragement. I gave gotten a couple of decent inquires already. Hopefully the brokerage thing will work for you Ron.

This is a great time for buyers to get into an awesome boat for a great deal.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

The boat is a '97. The Cat 3116's have 2200 hrs on them. The boat is canyon ready and has been maintained.

Thanks for your interest. It is in Avalon to be seen.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sell the Center Console and buy into a comfortabel ride.

The 305 Albemarle hull is extremely respected for a reason. This center express keeps you only 3 steps from the action and provides a comfortable ride for the captain and crew.

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Nice boat and great deal... if I was in the market I would be all over it!

·
Registered
847 Posts
ive fished on this boat,smooth ride for a 30' theys spaired no expence for keeping her maintained.......you guys bumping up??or bailing out??

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Year off

Don't have the time to use it as much as we would like. Would rather let some one else enjoy her tater than just watch her tied up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts