BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the moderate fast medium action rod. The price tag is still half on it. The rod has been used less than 5 times. I have an 8'6 and a 10'6 and have no need for the 9ft. The rod was 199.99 new. I'm asking $100.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will text you as soon as I'm done work. Merchantville FC are nice guys. I appreciated all that I learned in my short time with the group. Working every weekend doesnt work to well with a tournament based club or I'd still be in.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
got pix
have 2 questions.......what would you say it will realistically throw (in your opinion).........do you have pix of guides?(just stripper guide actually)

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will send you pics of the guides today. I did not use this rod enough to tell. I used it for the first time on Wednesday and threw a few 3oz danny's without a problem. I think I used it for bait last year in the river. I normally only throw 2-3oz and a worm though.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm located in Wash twp. text me at 609-922-1650 if you would like pics. Fish bucket... I will send you pics of the guides when I get home from work at 3pm. They have no rust or damage whatsoever.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will be in Wildwood memorial day week if it is easier for the buyer to meet there and dont mind driving a bit.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
no need to send guide pix........if you say they are good I believe you.

will you be in wildwood on Friday?
I deliver there on Fridays so I could meet you there.
what is best price you would sell for?

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will send the pics anyway. Fishbucket, I will be fishing a party boat this friday for opening day. I will be in WW from Tuesday the 25th-Saturday. I'm flexable and wouldnt mind meeting you somewhere. Just let me know when is convienient. I will sell you the rod for $80 since the club was nice to me and hooked me up with the deal on the St. Croix.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, I will not be in Wildwood on Friday, I'm fishing out of Ventnor. Call me today between 7-9pm if you can. We can figure something out over the phone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts