BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's only two days left until opening day of flounder, which is one of the two days a year I can't sleep the night prior, the other being opening day of bow hunting. I feel Like a little kid before Christmas . Instead of putting out milk and cookies I check my gear till just before dawn, go over everywhere I wanna fish, and make up countless rigs I won't use. I can't wait!

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
I tested the waters yesterday and was disappointed. Tide was at the bottom which isn't good but I only managed two shorts on Gulp.
There's only two days left until opening day of flounder, which is one of the two days a year I can't sleep the night prior, the other being opening day of bow hunting. I feel Like a little kid before Christmas . Instead of putting out milk and cookies I check my gear till just before dawn, go over everywhere I wanna fish, and make up countless rigs I won't use. I can't wait!

·
Registered
224 Posts
May not sleep much my self. Gonna hit the ramp early. Run off from rain may cloud the water though. Gulp, squid, and mackeral ready to go

·
Registered
289 Posts
Decided not to wake up at sunrise. Checked the weather chanel and for my area I fish it's a wind against current, cloudy, and rain. I'd only be able to go the first two hours of outgoing tide and was worried that wind would ruin the drifts. Oh well I'll be out there tomorroq no matter what

1 - 6 of 6 Posts