BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a good winter of togging in January and cod/ling fishing in February, I am getting the itch to go bassing pretty bad! I am hoping to put a few fish in the boat right around opening day, and am betting by mid March it is on pretty good. Migratory bass are on their way and once they get here...look out!

I definitely plan on doing some prospecting as soon as the weather allows. Opening day is looking breezy and rainy, but Friday the 2nd looks decent. The weekend is looking squirrelly, so I am planning on a run on Friday to scope things out.

Be sure to keep an eye out for a report - hopefully BASS ON! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
312 Posts
My boat is getting put in the water on Friday, Plan is to fish Saturday.I'm going right back too where I left the fish still bitting on December 18 :)

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Looking like friday for me also...Dont wanna start the season out with an arse kicking with thursdays forecasted winds....:thumbsdown:...Its probably going to be more like winter during march than the past few months...

·
Registered
378 Posts
Shhhhhh!!!!!

After a good winter of togging in January and cod/ling fishing in February, I am getting the itch to go bassing pretty bad! I am hoping to put a few fish in the boat right around opening day, and am betting by mid March it is on pretty good. Migratory bass are on their way and once they get here...look out!

I definitely plan on doing some prospecting as soon as the weather allows. Opening day is looking breezy and rainy, but Friday the 2nd looks decent. The weekend is looking squirrelly, so I am planning on a run on Friday to scope things out.

Be sure to keep an eye out for a report - hopefully BASS ON! :thumbsup:
Hopefully the crowd wont start for a few weeks ,I already have the boat 100% ready to go, double waxed and all,even got 5 poles freshly rigged and waiting, bought ice too!!! Took a bet with a buddy that I would catch a 3 man limit by 3/15,,,Plan on picking up my $ on friday. Last year had an easy limit twice by st. patricks day,got high hopes for an early bite Good luck guys..will be out Friday, maybe even thursday...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.