BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
chicken cor don blue cooked in a white wine cream sauce with asparagus smothered in butter and pepper and yukon gold baked potatoes and shrimp scampi for appetizer.lobster bisque soup also but that i dont make,8.00 a quart around the corner:D

·
Registered
9,923 Posts
Abby and I will be over after the hockey game.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
691 Posts
chicken cor don blue cooked in a white wine cream sauce with asparagus smothered in butter and pepper and yukon gold baked potatoes and shrimp scampi for appetizer.lobster bisque soup also but that i dont make,8.00 a quart around the corner:D
8.00 a quart, that is a greta price if it is good. place near me has the nerve to charge 18.50 a quart for lobster bisque and 16.50 a quart for CLAM CHOWDER!(WTF?!). ridiculous, unless there is like two full lobsters worth of meat in each quart of bisque. he must sell it cause he has been business for a couple of years and the prices havent changed.

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
8.00 a quart, that is a greta price if it is good. place near me has the nerve to charge 18.50 a quart for lobster bisque and 16.50 a quart for CLAM CHOWDER!(WTF?!). ridiculous, unless there is like two full lobsters worth of meat in each quart of bisque. he must sell it cause he has been business for a couple of years and the prices havent changed.
wow.........this place sells beef vegie soup for 4.50 a quart also.my wife reminded me though the lobster bisque is 9.50 but still not 16.00:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts