BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guilty of thinking we would be off to an early spring
. Water temp jumped about 6 degrees in one week, but has leveled off lately :mad: . Oh well, we are almost there.
Traveled around today and I must admit could not get the skunk out of the box at all. Tried the Tuckahoe and Great Egg, zero. Then hit the inlet with the same result. You would think something would take a fresh bloodworm!!! I had 45 in the inlet at 3pm, not too good. I think we are waiting until it hits 48 and I am NOT happy about that one :mad: Hope someone else had some better luck.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
DB--I FEEL IT NEXT WEEKEND.I'M CALLING MONDAY TO GET MY BOAT IN. YOU HAD TO BE COLD OUT THERE TODAY.AS I GET OLDER I GET COLDER AND MORE OF A SISSY. I CAN HERE THE SOD BANK SAYING THROW BELLIES BUT THEN I WAKE UP.

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
I was at the beach by the concrete ship early this morning just looking around and the way the wind was blowing I wouldn't even have thought about fishing. Dr Bass your one brave soul.

Dave Isanski

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The wind actaully was not that bad along the rivers, but you guys are right it was pretty bad on the Great Egg Bay. There was one other boat out there!!!. Swells had to be 1-2 in the bay :eek:

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey at least I got to smoke a few good cigars!!! Looks like you will be right on the money looking at the upcoming weather.

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did it again today, no linesiders for me but did get a good report from some guys perch fishing. Looks like the stipers are beyond the foreplay stage and are ready to get into some serious buisness the next couple weeks. Maybe we should give them some peace and quiet :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts