BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amana stand-up style freezer. 4 shelves, outside dimensions 32" wide x 24" deep by 60" tall. Works great. Located in Central Bucks County, Pa.

Contact by email at [email protected].

[ 12-18-2005, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: algillen ]

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Capt Steve, can't email you since you have email blocked... pls email me at [email protected] with a phone number, I will be around this evening and can call you then.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sorry about the email screw-up Al. I got your email and pics, looks good but it's too small for what I'm looking for. Good luck selling her.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To answer the common questions I have received:

1. It is not self defrosting.

2. Shelves are not moveable, as there are cooling elements attached to the bottom of the shelves. The shelves have about 9-10" of height, so you can't put a round bucket of chum in there. Flats will go in there, as will 2 and 3 gallon pails of clams, etc. Repackage using rubbermaid boxes (as shown in the pic, and you can get quite a bit stored away.

3. Interior capacity measures out at about 12 cubic feet.

4. Not sure about the age, I've owned it for about 8 years, got it from a neighbor who was moving and had no room in the new place. It could be 20 years old, but I'm honestly not sure. It works great, keeps my ballyhoo at about 5 degrees all summer long and can freeze enough block ice to fill two 100 quart coolers in a week.

5. Unit is located in Central Bucks County Pa.

Any other questions, please email me at [email protected].

[ 10-10-2005, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: algillen ]

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
I will give you 35 for it and I will pick it up call me 215-840-9931

[ 10-10-2005, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: Sean Manni ]

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The wife says this must go ASAP since it's in the way now, so the price has been reduced to $0. Free to a good home. (It still works excellent - just as it did when it was priced at $75.)

Email me at [email protected] to make arrangements to pick it up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts