BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short... Got a gift card for xmas and bought a Lamiglas surf king-$109.00!! from amazon.com 2 days later its on my door step and Im siked!! take it out of the packaging (6ft pvc tube) and dont you know a ceramic ring is missing out of one of the guides.:mad: I get back on the site, click a few icons and in 5 mins im printing a free UPS return shipping label with drop off or pick up options. I drop the package off and my local UPS store and later that day I get an email from amazon confirming that my replacement has been shipped! That was yesterday and today, waiting on my doorstep, is my new rod. It sucks that I got a damaged rod however Im am totally siked at the service they provided. I dont often go out of my way to praise a huge company like amazon however im still in shock as to how easy it was to return and how fast they were able to get me a replacement... a perfect rod no less. Now bring on the spring 'cause my freezer is empty!!!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Yea dude I ordered a surf rod off their like 3 Days ago and recieved it the next day. No PVC though. It was in a box

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
good experiences too. it's been mostly camera equipment, dub records, and old hardcore cd's though. don't trust postal for shipping something like a rod in a cardboard box. i'm sure it would depend on the seller of course. some people would probably pack it hardcase.

·
Registered
112 Posts
could not agree more. Do yourself a favor and get a Prime membership. $80 for the year. Free 2-day shipping on everything (means in NJ it will always get there <24hrs after you order since their dist facility is in DE) and you get all their streaming movies which are way better than the selection than NetFlix has. Really great company. Jeff Bezos will be thought of in the same light as Steve Jobs one day. He has broken down several business models and the company has only been around a little over a decade.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Matt, Thanks for the infor on their Prime Membership. I'm definately getting it now. Been buying a lot of stuff from amazon. Especially for the kids. Prices are the best and service is awesome. Recently bought a Canon EOS T2I. Got it for $125 less than the next lowest price.

Thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.