BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder that the Barns own Leon Ames will be speaking at the South Jersey Kayak Bass Fishing Club's monthly meeting this Thursday, March 11th at the Mays Landing Library, 40 Farragut Ave, Mays Landing. The meeting starts at 7:00pm. Leon will be talking about early spring patterns. I also asked him to bring some Mega-Strike products to talk about. If you would like to see what our club is all about, stop on by and check us out!
Tom.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Thanks Sham, you are the man.

Tom- I can't wait and I m bringing the fish tank to demo some of the new ShakE2 heads as well as the Evo 2 jigs. We will have a blast

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
True indeed. Although wet, it turned out to be one of the best fishing days that year LOL

CLINIC

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Leon, thanks sooooo much. Your presentation was awesome! Nothing like throwing things in a tank to really see what fish look at. Everyone really appreciated your time and your sharing your knowledge! I am going to get you butt in a kayak for one of our outings. You will love it! Thanks again and if you need anything, count on me and our club!
Tom.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Z. Thanks for coming to our meeting. It was good meeting you. Now that isn't nice to say about my friend Leon!!! My a$$ is a lot bigger than his and my kayak hasn't sunk ...yet! Thanks again!
Tom.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
LOL , Z you are nuts bro. Tom, I m def/ interested in coming to an outting so can't me in and I m going for the Kayak

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.