BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fortescue 3-1-08
As I drove over to the Fort today the 1st thing that I noticed was that JENKINS seafood had the LIVE bait and BLOODWORMS sign up, A good sign and signal that Spring is just around the corner and the Fish are about to bite!:)

There were Three die hards on the beach , The Resident Revrend Stone, Jim Lutz who cannot tell if it's raining when fishing for old linesider, and one unknown to me, possably an escape from Ancora! LOL:D

Jim has an uncany way of manageing the 1st every year, Sometimes I think he brings it with him:eek:

Well the Tide was way down the wind was blowing a gale and the water was DB/ [email protected]#& brown, And possably Jim will again land the 1st keeper and light the fires of spring.

Jenkins has BLOODS the sun is shineing so come on down and wet a line.:) :) :)

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
heading to port norris tomorrow for a look seek

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Chris,keep us posted.Dash board go`s back in tommorow.I had flurries here today.:D

·
Registered
240 Posts
ROTTY said:
Stopped at the marina this morning.Took some pics to send to Ken, to get him motivated!!!:p :D :D
good deal . Did you give you a time he may be ready?

·
Banned
863 Posts
Miss Hailey said:
good deal . Did you give you a time he may be ready?
Not much going on anywere at mattslanding! They usually dont get kicking down there til late march.I think May 1st is the deadline, but Ken works pretty hard to get done a little before that.
I didnt see anyone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts