BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Sicklerville, channel 21 is an open channel and channel 32 is the Home Shopping network. Whats up?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Fishes,

There are 4 cable providers in Sicklerville, either comcast turnersville, or pleasantville. and Comcast Garden State. the show on your guide is showing up as "Natural Cures" on channel 15 on turnersville cable and the pleasantville channel. the show on the Garden State cable, is on channel 21, and is showing on the guide " shop at home" We have been assured this will change, but at the moment it has not. Trust us, it will be on 15, or 21 for you on sunday at 10am. Please enjoy the show!!!
NJANGLERDARREN

·
Registered
546 Posts
GREAT SHOW, nice job Bill! Informative, educating and action packed. Now I just need a bigger boat.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Up
which cable provider? I'm in Sowf Philly, comcast just pulled OLN and HGTV from it's $53.00/month basic analog subscription... :(
guess I'm gonna have to upgrade...

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Darren, great show. We picked it up on Channel 21 on Comcast here in West Chester, Chester County, Pa. Do you have a schedule of the programming that will be on each Sunday?....Gene

·
Registered
363 Posts
Gene,
The first three show descriptions are on our website, and they will air most likely in that order. from there on in you will just have to stay tuned. I am glad you liked it, we work hard, but have a ton of fun doing it (in case you could not tell
"
NJANGLERDARREN

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I watched the show on DirecTv. I took a chance TIVOing it because it was not in the Program List.Great show.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Didn't get a chance to see show #1. Bad reception at the Spencer Canyon Sunday morning ;) Did see your boat(ParkerCC) go by Monday around 1:00 though. Barner Skip and I were sitting on his dock in Shawcrest. Were you out filming or scouting :confused:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.