BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sun 4-24 05 1st TOG of the year from the rocks. Not MEGA-TOG but a very respectable 18 inches 3 lbs 10 ozs

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
noticed the dandelions in the grass have appeared...means the tog are in!!! never fails... :D

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Bob,
Nice... I wish you the best this season...

Keep up the great reports.....

Thanks,,

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BIGGEST, Not just Church, but most of the TANGELS guys can be brutal.
MED, Dandelions don't lie.
Even having to pick our way around the contruction, there will be pleanty of TOG there. I know I'll get my share. I'll catch them all summer while most people don't even think of them. One a day, just like vitamins, are good for you.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Nice Fish. I also picked up my first TOG on Saturday. In fact Killed them. right at slack low tide, it turned on for about 45 min, had a hit everycast.

ended up taking 2 home for the table. 1 was 5 lbs the other was about 3. I lost 5 in the rocks. and missed a couple more bites.

On Sunday picked up a 6 lber. Only bite of the day. Should be a good couple months for the blackfish, and if you plan your trip right you can fish for Stripers and turn to tog as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.