BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to one of my favorite rockpiles today for my 1st TOG trip of the year. Fished high tide for 2 hours. Got 2 bites. Caught one fish 13 3/4 inches. He went back. About 90 minutes later caught this TOG.
22 1/4 inches and 6.31 lbs. Not bad for the first keeper of the year. :) Didn't see any others caught. There were a few other people trying.

View attachment 7741

View attachment 7742

With the short spring season I hope a few more find their way to my rockpile. I'd like to get some in the freezer before the end of the month. It's going to be a long dry spell till the middle of July. :mad:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brian, we ate it Saturday night. :) :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
I knew it would't be long before you were out. Nice fish, congrats. I should have stuck with my original plan of togging on Sunday. Instead I went out on a party boat for stripers. You caught 1 fish more than I did. You also got two more bites than I got. Seems like nobody did well on Sunday, figures.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I didnt get a chance to look Sunday but good to know they are around. I would edit that second pic though if you want there to still be only a "few" people out there next weekend.

RyanF

1 - 8 of 8 Posts