BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting today we will be giving away a 21' SeaCraft CC at the beginning of each month!

..LOL! Yeh Right! I wish

Seriously now ;) Today marks the beginng of what's going to be know as The Bass Barn's "Give-A-Way" program. This is going to be an excellent opportunity for any of you to win some really nice prizes without having to do a while lot ta win'em. All ya have to do to win is participate

Here's now it's gonna work....

Periodically we will announce a new "Give-A-Way" in random forums throughout the BARN. All you will need to do in order to be eligible to win is participate by following the instructions in that particular post. It may be something as simple as us asking what you favorite fish to fish for is or what you favorite vacation place is. See, simple stuff like that!

You participate, your names goes into a hat, we draw a winner...it's that simple! No hoops to jump through, no eating hissing Madagascar cockroaches, heck...ya don't even have to leave the comfort of your chair!

Each new "Give-A-Way" will be listed right here in this thread in the BARN NEWS forum. To make it that much easier for you, I will provide a link to the forum in which the "Give-A-Way" will be running. How easy is that!

To kick this thing off right we're gonna start with a super sweet Shimano Thunnus TU-6000F spinning reel donated by

James Tackle

Now get over to the Striped Bass forum and get in on the action!

[ 02-27-2005, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Ron Redington ]

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Hey, you forgot to add that admin and mods arent' eligible. But I can register all my kids, right??

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
700 licks and 3 bites.
Send the reel. :D

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just curious guys :confused: Is there a reason why some of you are answering the Give-A-Way question in this thread?

I get it! You guys are messing with me...arent ya! I'll have to keep an eye on some of you ;)

Now go back to the Striped Bass forum and see the thread titled Free Give-A-Way

You guys kill me :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
How about: 252 licks without biting at all.

·
Registered
356 Posts

·
Banned
2,255 Posts
Rod,Thank You for the decals...and Let me know what I can add to the give away...cocoons polarized fishing glasses...tackle...rod and reel rig...ect. I've been involved with donating gear to teen anglers .org and other's and it makes me feel good to give!
BarryTheBassESPN><}}}}*>

·
Registered
14,739 Posts
BarryTheBassESPN said:
Rod,Thank You for the decals...and Let me know what I can add to the give away...cocoons polarized fishing glasses...tackle...rod and reel rig...ect. I've been involved with donating gear to teen anglers .org and other's and it makes me feel good to give!
BarryTheBassESPN><}}}}*>
Barry...you have to check the date on the posts you're reading, LOL This is from winter of LAST YEAR!!!;):)

·
Banned
2,255 Posts
Thanks Mrs.Crabbs, I no these are old postings.I am reviewing and responding to conflicts that I was not aware of at the time. Without access at the time. I feel that debugging and cleaning up some responses at that time was needed... I am now up to date with a clean slate...Glad to bring a grin lol ?Spent a 1/2hour posting today just to be rejected...The Maui Jim's and Cocoons...and other 2007 tackle,gear and sportsgear I'm thinking about donating most likley would not be rejected???nothing to laugh at...I am trying to be a contributer .Not only after getting "Tor up","Tossed about",and "Thrown Overboard"...now I am the" Court Jester". got's to go...needed at the Insider...The info still available and posted is not only incorrect in many cases...it deals with information about "LOCAL PRIVATE LAKES" and We,here in these communities are "sick and tired "of the" Poaching!!!!!!"I am aware of more than what meets the ...enough...I am out ...and to think 2007 "OffShore Maui Jim's Wrap arround Polarized Sunglasses!" Glasses to A#s%*!
Tight Lines!BarryTheBassESPN><}}}}}}> Crab-remember-"Say it Like it is and Leave It Like it was"("Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!")Drop it Like it's "HOT!"

1 - 20 of 29 Posts