BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flukemaster needs to start charging more for the use of his ramp...It seems like all people do around there is catch fish...An "over 8 pounder" was caught not far from the Flukemasters ramp in Avalon Manor by Ed Desantis. Pictures to follow.

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
Originally posted by smellinfishy:
Birdman nice fish
I nailed a 4.8lber really close to there today, when did you get that one
You let the cat out of the bag, now our spot will be packed :eek:
No doubt!!...But that's what this site is for!! :D ...Everyone to catch fish!!...LOL ;)

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
There are more fish in paddys hole than the small creeks anyway. Wish I could get the boat out more during the week. But behind Avalon has been packed all week this week anyway

RyanF

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
gotta love fishin paddys on a sat with a 12:30 high tide. the only thing that good make the day more interesting would be a 25 kt north easter so you can have the muscle boats making that turn as well at 50 mph

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Fish wasn't mine. I'm Flukemaster's son, but when I told Ed the guy who caught the fish I was posting it on the internet...He asked "What's the internet?" So I gave him a Bassbarn Sticker and said "The internet, Oh, It's one of new fads that I am sure will pass" Ha Ha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.