BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im putting together another cod charter, the first 2 trips i put together were a blast. I also missed Kils annual cod trip due to a federal test I had to take for work. on the first 2 trips the fishing wasen't great but the people were all good people. However the fishing right now off Montauk is just world class, my boys went out this Friday and had double limits before the sun came up, and from talking to the captains its only going to get better, with bigger fish moving in. The trip will be either the 20th or 21st of february, were shooting for Saturday if the weather is good. I will be chartering either the Capt Lou, Rosie, or Celtic. If anyone can make it or wants to know more about the trip please email me at [email protected]
THANKS

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
probably about 125 each.

just made a stock from the cod racks, added some monkfish, shrimp, scallop and udon noodles

the best

you will have a great time, thx for the interest

The Beav

ps, be sure to register at dante's site.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey bud,
i liek your picture under yoru profile, you didnt find those women her on lbi did you cause i sure as hell dont see them running around. Give me a shoot i live on lbi as well il love to give you all the details
862-703-1895
DANTE

Hey Dante,
I'm interested in the trip, I haven't fished cod in awhile. Could I get some info on the trip please?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
latest report

Capt. Mike was pleased to report that the cod fishing ended up quite good Tuesday. A very light load of anglers came out to enjoy the good mid winter fishing so not only did they have a solid cod bite but they enjoyed a nice day on the water. The fish bit early and then again later in the trip, cod fish were marked all over the grounds throughout the day but for whatever reason they were especially hungry early and again later in the trip. Angler highlights include but are not limited to the following: Michael Frank from Congers,NY had his limit of fine fat healthy green cod fish to take home and along with his buddy they combined for a total of 18 nice cod. Anthony Mecurio from Coventry, RI was pleased to take home 9 nice cod fish today. The majority of the rest of the anglers aboard who fished all day had around or slightly better than a half dozen cod each to take home. Some nicer size fish again with the largest in the middle teens.

The Beav

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
no, i think we are done.

gonna put the older states person in the yard in a few weeks.

why not join us on the charter in two weeks on the Capt Lou.

when i was out a few weeks ago, saw her in person, it is a sweet looking ride.

btw,have we met?

take care,

The Beav

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.