BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Today, we had John King and his private group aboard the ADAM BOMB III for a five hour striper trip. We departed under foggy, drizzly conditions, with high hopes for good action.

Once again, we fished the Delaware Bay in a stiff Northeast wind and a bit snotty sea, and had FANTASTIC action on stripers of all sizes throughout the trip! It started sporadic, but escalated into all out mayhem at times, with multiple hook-ups and the captain breaking a sweat trying to net the fish coming to boat side! :D It was great! We had lots of slot fish, some short bass, and a bunch of 'tweeners from 30" to 33", as well!

At the end of the trip, our tired bunch boated nearly FORTY stripers to 32", keeping their limit of slotties and releasing the rest to fight another day. It was a great trip, with lots of light tackle action for everyone aboard! After tomorrow's blow, we'll be back out on the hunt, and I can't wait. The weather looks great for next week, with light winds and nice temperatures. The fishing is hot, and should continue that way!

The guys with their limit of slot fish...

Hope to have ya' aboard!

[ 04-08-2005, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
AB3's maiden voyage with a happy crew 4/5/05.
Lookin Good Adam, sorry for the delay ;) ...13

****Striper13, sorry my friend but ya gotta reduce the size of your images before ya post'em! Your image was 1220 pixels wide. 500-600 at most will due just fine. Otherwise, your pics are gonna throw our pages way outa wack :eek:

If ya need a program to resize your images, do a search in our Dry Dock form using "tips" as the criteria for your search. Margaritaville posted it. It's called Infraview.

Thanx!

[ 04-08-2005, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Ron Redington ]

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Originally posted by striper13:
AB3's maiden voyage with a happy crew 4/5/05.
Lookin Good Adam, sorry for the delay ;) ...13

****Striper13, sorry my friend but ya gotta reduce the size of your images before ya post'em! Your image was 1220 pixels wide. 500-600 at most will due just fine. Otherwise, your pics are gonna throw our pages way outa wack :eek:

If ya need a program to resize your images, do a search in our Dry Dock form using "tips" as the criteria for your search. Margaritaville posted it. It's called Infraview.

Thanx!
striper13, here's the thread to visit to get your own copy of irfanview;

http://www.thebassbarn.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000433#000012

[ 04-09-2005, 07:37 AM: Message edited by: TWIN D'S ]

·
Registered
912 Posts
Adam man you are HOT HOT HOT!! Keep it up and let me know when Tuna is on the menu thats the trip I want to take. Also How far are you going to go with that new boat of yours? You are not going to limit you distance or are you in search of tuna? Congrats to ya. Man just think in a couple years You will have a nice shinny new 33 Hydrasports with trips HuH?

Congrats to you and your crew. Nice job.

Brian

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Once again great job! You guys think the rip bite will heat up any or will this spring bite primarily be up in the bay?

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Looking forward to these reports

Way to go

Should only get better with the cowgirls soon

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mako19, last year was similar. The bite started in the rips, slowed, and then the bay came on strong. Then, we caught a good bite in the rips for a week or so, it slowed, and then we were back up the bay. I think it will come on at some point.

Dr. Bass, thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts