BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sold my 2005 Seachaser thru Anglers edge in 5 days. Plenty of calls.I"m planning on giving one of his Colton rods a try.Definitly the best way to sell a boat.Bob said in the first 4 days it had ovder 44,000 hits.

·
Registered
7,815 Posts
Wow! That was fast. Anglers Edge worked great from too. Not as fast as yours, but I was very happy. What are you going to get now?

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Well done.

·
Registered
136 Posts
good job Bob!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

After a lifetime of open boats I decided its time for some canvas.20ft. Overnighter I found right around the corner from my house. Looking at minn-kotas 202lb. thrust trolling motor that mounts on captivation plate of outboard.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Hey John,

Thanks for the thread! I have been busy lately. I miss posting and BS'n on the boards.

Yes sir yours went quick. I think the two guys that bought it are good kids. I look forward to seeing them up in Rhody and CT.

I talk to Nick yesterday as AC. He seems like a super nice guy. Should have banners up in the next week or so for both businesses. Thanks for the tip!

Give me a call when you are ready for the Furuno and the Rod...

Tight lines, Bob

Hey Sushi,

Weren't you gonna call me to talk about boats?? You ought to I will give you a quick education on what to look for and how much to expect.

John Yank, If you read this give me a call....we need to adjust the price on the Trition. I have a freind that wants to buy it but I need to get pictures and sell his 175 river boat.

Tight lines, Bob

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bob, they were nice kids and they got a sweet deal on that boat. Actually I still have a 16ft. Lowe Roughneck down Fla. thats a great fly fishing boat. If I need it I can bring it home. I have a feeling I"ll adapt to this one just fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts