BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to take my boys (13 & 17)camping in Cape May/WW area. Is there a spot where they can fish from a pier? It doesn't have to be anything great it will just be C&R. I want to give them an opportunity to fish for a awhile. (Also ~ is the dog allowed to be there?)

Thanks.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Sherry,
Welcome to the BassBarn.Com,
Glad To Have You Aboard.................

Your best place to do a little fishing with
the kids and be allowed to have the dog running
around is just a short drive out of CapeMay...
Coming Back Out Over The Bridge Into CapeMay
make that first Right Turn at the Light...
That's OceanDrive heading to WildWood Crest....
Cross over the Toll Bridge and Park on the Right
Hand Side (Shoulder)of the Base of the Bridge...
You Will see a walkway down to the Water..
There is a nice little beach (Good Fishing)
There and No One Should Bother You About Your
Dog....

Good Luck and Have A Great Time......

CapeMay Point

[ 08-13-2004, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Registered
480 Posts
Going into North Wildwood you can fish off the old rt147 bridge, the Moorer's have the marina right next to it for bait and tackle. Or your boys can rent a skiff and fish the back bay of wildwood. Jim will help you out anyway possible, the family is always there to help.

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Welcome to the Barn Sherry.

Stop by No Bones bait and tackle on Rt 47 in Wildwood. I can give you a few places to try from land. Also the right tackle for what is hitting. The boys will probably get a kick out of our 200 gallon saltwater aquarium we have set up. It's loaded with fish and crabs caught right from our dock. Call 609-522-3017 for directions.

·
Registered
11,647 Posts
Welcome to the Barn Sherry. I'd highly recommend stopping to see Fred's fish tank. Had my boys over there to see it twice now. Really cool to see. Good luck fishing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts