BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy is getting married in Antigua at the end of April and I'd like to get out on the water while I'm down there. Anybody have any guide/species suggestions for that time of year? Never been there before and not sure when I'm ever going to get back, so any help making it a great trip would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
12,819 Posts
Capt Lew visits there every year in january. Maybe put an email out to him to check on a few operations for you

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
My buddy is getting married in Antigua at the end of April and I'd like to get out on the water while I'm down there. Anybody have any guide/species suggestions for that time of year? Never been there before and not sure when I'm ever going to get back, so any help making it a great trip would be much appreciated.

I got married in Antigua in December.

I didnt fish, but I did dive. I saw Wahoo, a few tuna, and all sorts of life all over the place while diving. I was wishing I had my speargun.

Antigua is Beautiful. Where is the wedding?

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Wahoo,,big ones, also some big Cudas, water is VERY deep very close in,I forget where I fished but unreal scenery from the boat, I forget but you must visit the hill where you can see the other islands in the distance, just beautiful,

Joe R.
20ft Classic SeaCraft
Susie II

1 - 5 of 5 Posts