BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collectors of antique tools and hobbyists alike will love this indestructible relic of yesteryear when something was built to LAST, not just hold together til the warranty expires ...

crafted of heavy cast iron and powered by a heavy duty motor, this beastie has been hacking for years and years and will be passed on to your grandchildrens grandchildren ... at least until laser cutters render it obsolete!

Make offers, looking to get fiddy bucks but if a bidding war breaks out, I for my part wont mind

javascript:openSlideWin(1, '67b0de21b3c9583184b1', 2);

javascript:openSlideWin(1, '67b0de21b3c9583184b1', 3);

javascript:openSlideWin(1, '67b0de21b3c9583184b1', 4);

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RAT FARTS!!!

well ... apparently shutterfly got wise to my using them for a billboard ... hey its free advertising for them!

any Generous Electrically Educated Kids out there want to take a crack at getting these to post, ill send the pics over pronto

THanks

Ray

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
youve got mail Mike, the mail launched immediately when I hit the send button, usually it takes a while to upload the pictures ... I dunno why it went so fast, hope you got the pictures!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.