BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading from north Jersey and wondering closer or ride the extra ..it is either exit 117 or exit 98 off the parkway:confused: hoping the OE real soon.

·
Registered
14,014 Posts
Heading from north Jersey and wondering closer or ride the extra ..it is either exit 117 or exit 98 off the parkway:confused: hoping the OE real soon.
I believe the Prowler is still fishing. Sea Hunter and Fishermen are finished. May want to call. Here is a list of party boats out of the Highlands:**Edited**

Sea Hunter (732) 291-4468
Angler (732) 872-0744
Fishermen (732) 872-1925
Prowler 5 (732) 872-7530
Atlantic Star (732) 291-5508
Sea Tiger (732) 872-9231
The Sea Horse (732) 872-1764
Dorothy B (732) 616-8378

·
Banned
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I googled up the AH fleet and most are done.. thinking if they all are going further out deep this time of year, I will likely board the OE in Belmar. Now my friend calls and wants to go upstate looking for safe ice so, not sure what I'm doing.. funky weather lately,Surprised to see a groundhog dining out in my backyard today:please: ty for the reply:thumbsup:

·
Registered
67 Posts
The Prowler and the Angler are still sailing. As for the others boats, they're done.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I don't know why one of the boats doesn't do some ling fishing at this time of year,I fished on the dauntless and we fished up north all day.def doable for an AH party boats.a nice 6am-5pmtrip would b nice

Art

·
Banned
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went upstate and was fortunite to find safe ice right in my friends backyard, we have springtime weather this past weekend. I really miss the ocean and sw fishing..maybe my next trip will be down the shore on the OE in Belmar. :thumbsup: reports and weather suggest the season is extended, has to be the water temp being warmer than usual for January

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
when it comes down to it. AH party boats are not hardcore enough for intense winter fishing. plain and simple. the angler does a little the prowler stays in later then the rest.

·
Registered
537 Posts
fished yesterday the extra time on the parkway i may say is wellworth it. fished on the J2 and it ws very good. 'i heard the prowler has been doing good butthey may still be "blackfshing" we ran up north but i fish up th way alot and i notice the boats always seem to fish there same spots hey i love them im only saying i had a very good trip down there yesterday and was very happy with they crew cause generally all those mates i fish with up in ATL are all very very good guys ive only come accross two boats really that i dont need to hgo on catch my drift anyway good luck with what you decide to do

1 - 11 of 11 Posts