BASS BARN banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still have the truck but bought a car. I want to get the glass tinted and would give a Barn Member the business if there is one in my area....Thanks...:)

·
Registered
15,264 Posts
Het Ed what did you buy?

You trying to hide yourself from all those young women that once they see you got to jump those old bones? :D

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
car

Mike 2009 bmw

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
For a guy who cries poor the new girl must have some $ :D

Nice car good luck with it.
Thanks Mike!!I used a place in Philly called Shades of Gray...Nice young kids did it while I waited.. You know I'm just a Po' White Boy :huh:

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Be careful driving a car with tinted windows in New Jersey. My son had friends who tinted their driver and front passenger windows and found out the hard way. Might be a real problem in WWC. We got a place in WWC 200 yards from the police station. We would never get away with it.

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Big sexy and other PD ppl correct me if I'm wrong but if the car is registered in PA and person main address is from PA person can't get a ticketand it's a nj law not PA... Will definitely get stopped I bet... Just curious..

Had still have a 2000 Z28 that I tinted in high school and a trooper got me on 47 180 ticket I believe... Wasn't worth it for me haha...

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL Tuff crowd!!! :) Thanks for your concern with the WW Crest police but they have their hands full in the summer.. I will have my truck parked there and just use the car to get from HV to WW....But back to the original thread...The guys at Shades of Grey did a great job...I didnt get them blacked out that would be too ghetto...Just wanted it to look cool for the chicks! :D LMFAO

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Nice wheels Ed! I had my windows tinted on my car last fall. There is a legal limit to tint the front 2 windows, I made sure mine were light enough to pass inspection.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You should be ok if you have PA tags. Tint away. My town doesn't even bother you if you have NJ tags. Too busy to worry about tinted windows.

What an honest answer! Just as I thought actually....

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
I had a Nissan Armada for 5 years with 20% tint in the front and 5% in the back.. Never had an issue..

Just got another truck and looking to do the same.. Hope I didn't just mush myself!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts