BodyTattoo.Com

[ 08-01-2005, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by Striper101:
Steve,
Did you get yours yet?
Nope, I have to catch that 50 to join the club..
I am working on it ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Mine was done by Rob of Xtreme Ink Tattoos in West Chester, PA www.x-tremeink.com.

The tattoo was inspired by the striper on the cover of the "On The Run" book by David DiBenedetto, minus the color.

[ 08-02-2005, 08:45 AM: Message edited by: Ron Redington ]

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
if your serious about getting one...you want to see "striper gene"...gene bernardo...he's a member of Asbury Park Surf Club and an awesome tattoist...His shop is in Long Branch NJ...

Phil L

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Anyone have pics?

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by RhinoScores:
Anyone have pics?
The one's above are Gene's..
Here is another{

You can check out his full collection here=
Tattoos by:Gene Bernardo

[ 08-03-2005, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Registered
25,494 Posts
The gill plates dont look right on the top ones. They have an oriental art style to them, which I personally don't like from a tat standpoint.

The one on tattoo's back looks the most realistic & I think the best. You have that pic in color???

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
I am sorry to hear about this,Rest In Peace Gene.

Josh, Thanks For Bringing this to our attention..
Here is some additionial information.
------------------------------------------------
EUGENE D. BERNARDO, 59, of WEST LONG BRANCH
Published in the Asbury Park Press 08/8/05
EUGENE D. BERNARDO, 59, of WEST LONG BRANCH, died Sunday, Aug. 7, at the hospice at Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch. He was proprietor of Gene's Body Art World, Asbury Park, for 37 years. Mr. Bernardo served in the U.S. Navy. He was a member of the National Tattoo Association, vice president of the Asbury Park Fishing Club, and volunteers coordinator of Half Measures Inc., providing community service. He was a proud member of the Sopranos. Born in Brooklyn, he lived in Staten Island before moving to the Shore area in 1968.
He was predeceased by his parents, Eugene D. Bernardo and Rose Langella. Surviving are his wife, Nikoletta Kalis Bernardo; two sons, Eugene J. Bernardo of Las Vegas, Nev., and Anthony V. Bernardo of Farmingdale; nephews, James R. Burton of West Long Branch, and Robert M. Trondsen of West Long Branch; a niece, Donna E. Burton of West Long Branch; brothers and sisters-in-law, Francis and Beth Bernardo and their son Frankie of Spring Lake, and Robert and Laraine Bernardo and their son Robert of Staten Island; sisters, Rosemarie Walsh and her sons, Paulie and William of Staten Island, and the late Theresa Bernardo and her sons Michael and Eugene and two daughters, Jennifer and Jacqueline, both of Brooklyn; his mother-in-law, Maria Burdick of Spring Hills, Fla.; and many uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, and cousins, and an abundance of friends and an extended family of loving, dedicated employees. He will be greatly missed and loved. "Gone fishing."

Friends may call from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday at the Francioni, Taylor and Lopez Funeral Home, 1200 10th and Atkins Ave., Neptune. A funeral service will be offered at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with private cremation to follow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.