BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about mounting a GoPro on the boat this year and I'm looking for information from any users. Camera, assessories etc.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
13,493 Posts
I've used a gopro but not too often. I have a couple of brackets to attach to the console, also have a bracket for the back of the waverunner which gives some good shots.

Hope those that actually do a lot with it will chime in, it'd be interesting to hear from others.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Be careful review everything before showing to others lol- amazing the stuff everyone says while fishing. We had to edit too much.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Road Apple,
Plus some footage falls under the "Spot Burn" heading which this site has a practically religious zeal about censoring so watch what you show in the background. God forbid we mentor any ones entry into this sport we love with anything more than generic advice or a referral to a Barn advertiser. Some posters are very possessive of the natural resources that belong to us all! So watch out for mentioning anything specific or the Spot Trolls will attack you like a swarm of Locusts and unfortunately some on this site just seem to get a special kick out of being mean humans.

·
Registered
13,493 Posts
I think the spotburn police have mostly left the site, but at any rate there is so much spotburning from tackle shops what does it matter any longer?

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I bought a mount with that uses a hose clamp and mounded to the hardtop pipe. i started using a hero 8 in the fall on the reefs. came out pretty good. I use a Ram mount with a ram strap hose clamp ball base.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts