BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings.... Just curious to see if there are any good OC party boats? Taking a few kids out on the 5th of July. Any info would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
The crew on the Rainbow 3 are very nice people. I have never fished with them but I had my engagement party on their boat and they were more than accomodating. They are located on bay avenue around 6th street. The captain's name is Vick. I have seen their charters go out and it seems like it is mostly families so the kids should be able to have a good time.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BigJ, et al,
Will do, just now will have to narrow it down to which one of these boats we will go out on, and of course will give you guys a report on how we did...
Thanks

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Good luck out there on a holiday weekend! Maybe next weekend might be better for the kids! A lot of people will be drunk this weekend due to the holiday! I heard this morning that forth of July is the most dangerous day in the US both on and off the water!

·
Registered
391 Posts
The Starfish, Seahorse and Capt Robbins are located in Sea Isle City next town down from OC. They sail 4, 6, 8 hour trips day and night. The 4 hour boat is a monster. The largest in the area. Need more information call 609-263-3800.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Go with the new starfish as she is pretty big. Capt Bob dont put up with any crap so I wouldnt worry about the drinking especially on the am trip

1 - 9 of 9 Posts