BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
I think the only thing going on in the barnegat bay is the outflow of oyster creek. They are catching them there. As far as anywhere else in the bay I haven't heard of any being caught.

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
If you head to the outflow.. get up inside and bring a bushel of fresh clams... you can chum the heck out of them and catch some nice keepers right now!

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
if u go to the out flow get there really really early so that u can get ur spot

·
Registered
408 Posts
There are bass being caught at places other than by the plant. Look for the bay shallows that heat up quicker than the deeper water and fish them late in the day / night after a nice sunny day warms them up. If you try close to the inlet incoming to hih tide and the beginning of outgoing are not good as they are have colder ocean water.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I found them on the shallow bay flats last thursday. And it was not the powerplant..i promise you that. They are at the same flat every year like clock work feeding on spearing and jumping clear out of the water. I dont get why everyone is so hooked on the power plant. I catch more fish on the mud flats in the bay then i do at the power plant.

PS im fishing from land!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts