BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
I know in guy in the Cape May Court House area just had 12 chocolate lab pups. I don't know if they are ready to go or prices. I'll try to find out and post it for you.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
chocolate labs! I think they are the prettiest labs of all, damn I wish I was in the position to get one!

I will tho, Im tired of being dogless

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
chocolate labs! I think they are the prettiest labs of all, damn I wish I was in the position to get one!

·
Registered
821 Posts
(NJ) CHOCOLATE LAB PUPS, BORN 11/26/05, 4 Females, 6 Males SIRE: WINGSHOT'S CHOC-ALOTA TIGER,SH HIPS-OFA-Excellent LR-135490E24M-PL, EYES-CERF-Clear LR-36400 (FC AFC Tiger McBunn X Candlewood Zips Classical Jazz,MH) DAM: WINGSHOT'S WINGED TEMPTRESS,SH HIPS-OFA-GOOD LR-120424G24G24F-PI, EYES-CERF-Clear LR-31494 (FC AFC CFC CAFC Barracuda Blue,MH X MHR Wingshot's Warrior Princess,MH) Written Guarantee by Breeder. Call Joe 856-694-2849-H 856-358-0448-W or Email [email protected].

I have a Female reserved. Pickup 2nd week in January.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by JP Canning:
My daughter has a yellow,almost white, due on the 27th of december.
JP,

How ya been? Good I hope!

Maybe I can talk my girl into letting me get one
Just got a new house..so you know that story! :rolleyes:

I love labs! My dad has a blacky...awesome dogs!

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Originally posted by CastawayRay:

Ive had them all and love ema ll - and agree - the chocs are special- especiallyy the darker chocolate & shinier the coat is.

FYI - genetically, only one out of eleven labs is chocolate thats one reason they usually cost more $$$$

1 - 9 of 9 Posts