BASS BARN banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Thinking about giving it a try tomorrow if the weather holds up, cant take dry land anymore.

I dont usually get out this time of the year . If i can find some clams, and advice on where i should try to start tomorrow in the bay, huntin for the striped ones.

Thanks for any adivce
Da skiff

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Da Skiff said:
Hey guys,
Thinking about giving it a try tomorrow if the weather holds up, cant take dry land anymore.

I dont usually get out this time of the year . If i can find some clams, and advice on where i should try to start tomorrow in the bay, huntin for the striped ones.

Thanks for any adivce
Da skiff
If you find one...let me know:D

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Da Skiff said:
Hey guys,

Thanks for any adivce
Da skiff
There is where I am(Sandy Hook). But your in Cape May.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Da Skiff said:
Hey guys,

Thanks for any adivce
Da skiff
Try Mud Flats

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
up this way

the local tackle shops up this way have them. i'd post them but they are not sponsors. probably to far away for you anyway

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Why not any seafood restaurant if your having trouble at the tackle shops? I bought chowders at a local seafood shop in woodbury last week. Acme and shoprite have the cherries and top necks. If your luckky some of the food stores have chowders.

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
mstelmac said:
Why not any seafood restaurant if your having trouble at the tackle shops? I bought chowders at a local seafood shop in woodbury last week. Acme and shoprite have the cherries and top necks. If your luckky some of the food stores have chowders.
I am sure he was looking for surf clams.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you guys for the advice, but the trailer broke yesterday morining on my way out so im layed up for awhile

Da skiff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts