BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still don't know if we are 100% to go, but just wanted to see who to call at the last minute to see if they had spots open for 2 people.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Brian,

We have 4 spots left on 4/6. $120 for an 8 hour trip that includes everything you need ... rod, tackle, bait, and fish cleaning! Give me a call if you have any questions. Or give us a try at the last minute, we might have room for you.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! Sorry it sounds so vague, but it all depends on if I get my car running by saturday night or not (2.5 year build). I have 2 full days to complete the last 0.1% of the build and if all goes well, it shouldn't even go longer than 1PM on saturday, but I just don't know until the time comes. A friend of mine is flying in from Florida to help me with the start up and tune and he is who I would like to take fishing with me. He's never caught a striper :) ...hell I've only caught 5 so far :p but his flight leaves at 7:30PM on sunday night so if we COULD make it on sunday. It would have to be a morning charter.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
striper2278 said:
Just looked at our website. It is open right now.

SUNDAY 4/6- 6 spots or a charter in the AM and PM.
Just checking to see who still has 2 open spots available in the AM this sunday!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts