BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Try Byron on the BaitRunner, usually runs out of Hawks Cay, and if his boat is not done being repowered stop at Antionettes Steak House in Marathon, and book the trip with Capt. Nick. We did a trip 2 weeks ago with both Nick and Byron for 2 days,as Capt. and Mate and they are great. Probably over 70 years cumulative fishing experience down there. If you have trouble getting a hold of them, contact me and i can conference call us, to help you out. After the trip you can bring your fish to Antionettes and Nick's amazing chef/crew will cook it up for you.
Good luck.
Rich / 32' Stuart Angler / "Run Off"
973-820-6309
mailto:[email protected]

·
Registered
406 Posts
Charter

LETHAL WEAPON, Capt. Al Hipple. I believe he's still running He'll do what you want, catch fish. He's a screwball and more important a top Captain.
GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
102 Posts
RodeRunner with captain Randy Rode or Tom Beck, both definitely know there stuff and great with bottom fishing Caught a 325 pound golith grouper, 70 pound amberjack, and a couple 20 pound black grouper all on one trip with them.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Can't go wrong with any of the Bud-n-Mary charters out of Islamorada- one is a beautiful restored Merritt- all captains are locals and know where to go

1 - 9 of 9 Posts