BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone caught any good size sharks inshore on any of the reefs lately?

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
There Were And Still Aremany Sharks In The Ghetto. The Tails Were Two To Three Weeks Later Ariving And There Were Many Accounts Of Sightings And Hookups. The Smaller Sharks Are There Now. There Again Go Throw Slop And Also Have A Couple Smaller Stuff In The Slick And Go The Way It Takes You.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
hehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Mr Folger will never be able to keep up the pace. On the Third week ya make three trips a day. The forth week just circle the heard and run um to the barn.

Hot stock report buy a few shares of REMINGTON 410 slugs and get as many shares as possible from Dexter Russel.

The War ain't over and I'm not given up the grown !!!!!!

THURSDAY is CM reef clean up day !!!!

·
Banned
183 Posts
Went out the GE inlet today and was greated by endless pods of Bunker. I saw one Brownie cruising the top around one of the pods. Used a weighted treble hook to snag some bunkers. One I snagged a few I would cut them in half and send down about half way. Hooked up with 3 brownies in about an hour span. They were only about 3 1/2 feet. The larger ones are probably in a little deeper water.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Around this time last year, maybe a little earlier, I was jigging hundreds of spike weakfish right off OC in 15-20 feet of water. Livelined a 13-14" fish and it had a 3-4 foot brownie on it in a minute or so. You could actually see schools of browns rounding up the weakfish and pushing them to the surface.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts