BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard of any yet? I know they are in the back but I was wondering if they are showing there yet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
SUPERFLY!
Yes the weakies are here, I'll be down tomorrow and let you know how good is the run. I was catching them the past weekend but you have to work hard for them, because of the blues.

·
Registered
7,892 Posts
Fished the point tonight with a fly rod. Picked up two sea herring. Guys with bait got a couple of herring and another guy missed a nice fish, either a striper or weakie, couldn't tell. There was a good amount of bait around so I am sure fish should be there.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Bernie Bass,
Welcome To The BassBarn.Com,
Glad To Have You Aboard..............

Thanks For That Fishing Report...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Bernie Bass!
You are right on about next week. I am trying to be there on Friday with you and the N. E. Striper Federation boys.
Good Luck S.D

·
Registered
11,411 Posts
Was out at Higbees this morning till 7:30, mostly herring being caught, except for one fella who landed a nice striper and released it.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I was at higbees yesterday,, very windy,, but i managed my first weakie ,, pretty small fish ,, i saw nothing else caught ,, fished several hours around top of tide

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey BBass and SDoc (aka pistil) let me know if there is any action this weekend. Fished the two previous...slow. A few blues, herring.
Later, MBro.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts