BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might be down in my Bro's 17 ft. Carolina Skiff Monday, was wondering how the area was doing Bass wise ?? Probably hit some skinny water !! Good luck to all , it suppose to be a few really nice day's coming up, hope that doesn't mess up the Bass'in !!
:cool:

·
Registered
908 Posts
Not much going on right around the inlet. Make
your way further in back...you should find some
bass. If you have a temp guage on your boat,
look for the warmer water. Good luck!

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
I've been picking up bass everyday the wind lets me out. think I have 15 since putting boat in on 6th..most of fish 24-26" but have a couple at 30"
Getting all my fish on bucktails and rattletraps
I think the wind today will shut things down for few days as water today is extremely dirty unless you want to dunk clams
Fish are there and moving around,best bites have been wherever I found 50 degreee plus water

·
Registered
544 Posts
I would look at any entry to Corsons Sound. There should be warmer water around there. Willy, are you drifting when you are using those bucktails?

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Drifting the bucktails,trolling the Rattletraps

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
I am going to head down for some late night fishing tonight. Better dress warm, looks like it is going to be chilly. Has anyone seen the water conditions today? I may give the causeway a shot as I drive in, then CISP, then maybe to the power plant if nothing else is going on.

·
Banned
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bagged the trip with Bro. today and I guess my Spider senses were right on as my two brother's didn't get a touch!! They said it was a nice day on the water though, cold water temp's and alot of grass near the inlet like Bucktail Willy said, thank's for the info.!! Everyone enjoy the weather the next few day's !!Catch em up!!
:cool:

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
I bagged the trip on Sunday night also. Looked at air temps of 36 degrees for OC and decided to wait till tomorrow night.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Hey doesn't a certain persona nongrata fish there?
:D ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.