BASS BARN banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Very good fishing in 125ft about 30 miles ESE of CM. Six limits with good size fish, along with porgies and blues. Also, threw back about 6 fluke.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Went out Sunday on my brother in laws 21' for Stripers, left Little Egg inlet and headed north as far as Seaside Heights. Trolled just north of LEI on some decent top water marks, with no bites, headed to BI and trolled north of the inlet to Seaside, nada.
Turned south and found marks outside BI but no takers.
Was brisk and the swell was manageable with very little wind. all in all nice day on the water.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Went out Sunday on my brother in laws 21' for Stripers, left Little Egg inlet and headed north as far as Seaside Heights. Trolled just north of LEI on some decent top water marks, with no bites, headed to BI and trolled north of the inlet to Seaside, nada.
Turned south and found marks outside BI but no takers.
Was brisk and the swell was manageable with very little wind. all in all nice day on the water.
yeah, we tried for stripers for a bit but felt it was better to hit a wreck saturday, sounds like the bite is on now, my guess that moon messed up the bite

21 - 28 of 28 Posts