BASS BARN banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone saw the picture of the fellow with the stringer of trout that he caught on opening day? I was blown away...unless he was usuing an alias or I am ignorant of some new law...this is what I saw...a picture of an obviously very happy fellow holding up a stringer of eight trout...also listed were his name and home town!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts

<<
Tom Labrosciano of Glenolden holds up his first hour's catchon the first day of trout season at Ridley Creek State Park. The creek was stocked three times this month, a state official said.>>

And that was only his first hour's catch....wonder how many he bagged for the day???​

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not cumputer savvy enough to have gotten that picture over, thanks,thats great! I was talking to a buddy of mine and he seemed to think it was illegal to have more than 5 on a stringer just for this reason...you can't say "some were my sons's" if you know what I mean. I would think that this guy would be toast, no?

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
kev316 said:
what is the pa limit?
Five is the limit.....
Even if it was for a couple people, you're not allowed to use one stringer. Separate stringers only....
Loser.

·
Banned
1,178 Posts
They Can't Prove A Thing !!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
geniuses

to all you know it all wannabes show me where it says u need seperate stringers. the guy obviously had friends with him. once again its all you losers who are jealous and suck at fishing bashing the guy who had fun, no i don t know him, and i also catch and release

·
Registered
550 Posts
clavin said:
to all you know it all wannabes show me where it says u need seperate stringers. the guy obviously had friends with him. once again its all you losers who are jealous and suck at fishing bashing the guy who had fun, no i don t know him, and i also catch and release
shut up...you have 5 post so just be stop...are there other pictures with the guy and his friends? Your right though everyone who has responed so far is jealous and just can't fish...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
clavin said:
Somebody must have hit a soft spot with you :D

·
Registered
31,377 Posts
clavin said:
Seems pretty clear to me

"To have on a stringer or in a container or otherwise in possession, while in or along waters of the Commonwealth or immediately returning therefrom, more than the daily creel limit of any fish for one person."

http://www.fish.state.pa.us/fishpub/summary/violations.html

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
clavin said:

geniuses huh?you're awful confrontational for a newbie.how does he obviously have friends with him?when you get a license,you're supposed to know and follow the rules.bob just showed you the rules,i guess we see who the genius wanna be is,huh smartguy?

ps-i've caught WAY more than 8 trout in a morning at times,and i didn't keep over my limit.i guess i suck at fishing and i'm jealous.:p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys, I just wanted to clear the air and tell you what the real story is this this guy. I was fishing with him and a couple of other guys that all fish together on opening day. Its a ritual thing. Everyone started to catch fish so fast that he put his fish on a buddies stringer. I know, I know this is not an excuse but its the truth. He is one of the most honest sportsmen that I know. He did catch is limit and he was on his way home by 10am.

Honest, the truth and nothing but the truth!!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts