BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent my log sheet in last year, like I do every year and I did not get my new tags. My brother and father who entered the lottery got their tags yesterday.

The real problem that I have is that their is no way to tell if the state got my log sheet.

Even there website says the following:
Please do NOT contact Division offices regarding your application. Staff will not have access to applications and will not be able to answer your questions. If you have not received bonus cards for 2005 by September 1, 2005, your application was not successful. All information that is available is provided on this site.

Which in laymans terms is don't call us, we'll call you, and if we don't call ya, well, tough sh*t

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
Didnt get mine either and mailed my log in after last trip in december

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I didn't send my logs in till the end of Jan. but I got my new tags yesterday

·
Registered
300 Posts
well with the way the state works they probally put all us lottery guys on the list for the log sheet,and then put all you log sheet guys on the list for the lottery so that means.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
My wife and sons got theirs back on Saturday - I'm the only one who didn't get one back!. Sent our logs back in January.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
I SENT MY LOG IN LAST YEAR REGISTERED MAIL SO i GOT A RECEIPT ON DELIVERY.
AND GOT MY CARDS

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Sent my log in last Dec. Received my tags 4 days ago.

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
Myself and two of my kids have not gotten tags yet. We always fill out logs and send everything in faithfully. I'm bummed not one of us got tags.

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
You and them kids never catch anything anyway!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
How do you go about applying for bonus tags? I would be interested for next year.

Mike

1 - 20 of 46 Posts