BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so, I suggest a pair of snow shoes instead of wader boots. :razz: If I recall from past years and old threads, years with above normal snow fall were followed by good springs in the back bays. Can anyone confirm or dispute this?

·
Registered
11,411 Posts
Above normal snow falls??? LOL, for once I'm glad I live up here. It has probably been the mildest winter up here, in terms of snow and ice since I've moved here in 92. :D

I can tell you it's going to be a good spring for turkey hunting. :thumbsup:

P.S. I heard you've started drywalling another room. ETA for completion.... December! :razz:

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
P.S. I heard you've started drywalling another room. ETA for completion.... December! :razz:
Can't take that long... I've been sleeping on the new sectional for 3 weeks and I don't get my bed back until the room is done. Sheetrock is up and taped. Just need to wipe it down and paint, install new trim boards and lay down some carpet - That should only take me another 6 months :D I would have had it painted today if the friggin skies didn't drop another friggin 20" of snow. I spent the morning shoveling... off my roof. There is something seriously wrog with my life.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I havent been around long enough to confirm that a bad winter equals a strong spring bite however I know some salts that would wager good money that the black drum bite in DE bay will be stellar as a result.
Bring on the spring!! Over 24 inches of snow on my front lawn as im writing this-gotta go dig the cars out after im done my coffee!!!!!:mad::confused::thumbsdown:

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Have you not been getting my Texts greggy?? Its going to be a great early spring run with some very nice size fish in the mix. Last marches was fantastic keeper wise, i think this spring will far surpass lasts!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have you not been getting my Texts greggy?? Its going to be a great early spring run with some very nice size fish in the mix. Last marches was fantastic keeper wise, i think this spring will far surpass lasts!:thumbsup:
I only got the one pic you sent me. No other texts. BTW - I may soon be in a position to keep you out of that spot you've been fishing. :cool: :D

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol The only thing that would keep me out of that spot is the sniper up in his tower firing rounds off at me;)
I will be able to arrange that!:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.