BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i caught a bunch of little trout this weekend, no big ones though. Anyone else have any better luck?

·
Registered
20 Posts
My brother-in-law and I fished opening day and he caught a 23" 4lb 12oz brown! It was a very nice fish so nice he is getting it mounted! We also caught 4 rainbows biggest being 17" 2lb 10oz

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Eric S. said:
i caught a bunch of little trout this weekend, no big ones though. Anyone else have any better luck?
I am stocking some in my inlaws pond on friday. 6 Rainbows at 22 inches, 4 browns at 18 and 2 Brookies at 17.

·
Registered
550 Posts
went fishing with a friend of mine at a little known spot...he hooked into a 24in rainbow, didn't weigh it but it was a hefty guy

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
my brother got a nice breeder in Dennisville lake Sat. All other trout were little guys.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I was out but didnt trout fish. Just didnt want to deal with the crowds (didnt catch anything anyway so probaly should have delt with the corwds) I talk to alot of people tho around Marshcreek, Frenchcreek, Bradywine creek and Deep Creek and did not hear any reports of any big ones being caught. ALot of people limited out but no monsters. I got a 14inch rainbow in the Perky.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Went out yesterday and met a guy who caught a 12lb tiger trout in Spring Lake near Belmar. I saw the pic of it. hard to see but it was a big trout. Heard of a few other people getting 8lb browns out of there as well. Alot of people fishing it last night and supposivley it hs been like that since opening day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts