BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys where is all the action going to be where are you going to try... surf fishing that is... i ant to get my line wet but can't for a few weeks yet. work is just to busy. so what beaches will you be at.

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah if your not going to surf fish where will you be at... boats, from land in the back, del river, where will ya be

·
Registered
346 Posts
I was going to go tomorrow until I found out that they totally screwed up the forcast....Got a half day friday, so I mught have to brave the winds and give it a shot, I've got cabin fever. Probably try down the Delware river on the beach.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by phillyfishing:
oh yeah if your not going to surf fish where will you be at... boats, from land in the back, del river, where will ya be
If I do any fishing this week...we'll be in the CM rips! They are still there...they never left! It sure was a great winter with no other boats in site!!!

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey skip your still in the water.. havn't seen any post about having any open boats... would have went out if i was off the days that where good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.