BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im Pretty much a saltwater fishermen, But for the last 20 years my father and myself never miss an opening day in N.J. Last year we bagged our limit in like 2 hours using power bait and roosters. I really enjoy it and Im already overly excited to head out there on sat. Yeah Ill be there at 6am staring at my watch. We plan on fishing there until 11 or so then heading over to Oak Pond for the 50 monsters they put in supposedly this season. It will be the 2 of us let me know if any other barners will be there..........

·
Banned
1,178 Posts
I"ll Be There , I Normally Go North To The Raritan River (south Branch) But With A New Baby Born This Week I'm Staying Local,i'll Be Driven A Blue Blazer,by The Spillway.

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
If I go anywhere I head to Greenwhich....less people I think. I haven't gone opening day in years. I'm one of those guys who doesn't like to eat trout. C&R for me and it pisses guys off when they watch me do it.

Jersey Mike

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ill be in a grey Ridgeline fishing the island that comes off the right bank if youre at the spill way looking at the lake. My spots sucks ha ha just kidding im sure I wont be the only fishing it, dam I may not even get (my spot)! Ive fished greenwich once for 2 hrs after the opener and nothing, is it worth the shot on opening day? Not to crowded huh?

·
Banned
1,178 Posts
It'll Be Crowded,that's Why I Like The Spillway,besides When I Trout Fish I Have To Be In A Stream , I Can't Fish Out Of A Pond , It Isn't Natural To Me, It's Like Taking A Fat Girl To The Beach !

·
Registered
897 Posts
il be in a small ugly green semi-v.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts